This hike starts at the Ermita del Buen Jesús (hermitage of the good Jesus) from 1550, which was placed under official cultural protection in 1994 as Bien de Interés Cultural. After crossing the Espacio Natural Protegido del Monumento Natural del Barranco del Jurado (protected natural area of the natural monument the Jurado ravine) by way of a short and comfortable hiking path, we can observe what once was an enormous natural archway. The arch, through which the path used to run, collapsed in the 1970s. A little further on we find the Piedra del Jurado, a large, spherical rock laying next to the path. Going up the slope on the other side we can see the spring Fuente de José Manuel, also known as Fuente de las Gualderas, formed by a cave and two ponds. Once out of the ravine we cross the town of Tijarafe and go up the cobblestone road to the Plaza de Candelaria, the main square of the village, where the hike ends at the church of Nuestra Señora de Candelaria (Our Lady of Candelaria), plaved under official protection as Bien de Interés Cultural in 1996.