The main road in the north, now known as the LP-1, did not reach the town center of Tijarafe until 1941. Twenty years later, this little resting place in the neighbourhood of El Jesús was created. In spite of the modern comfort of travelling by car, this place still presents a nice opportunity to take a break. Its name comes from one of the four water sources that still supply the region. Apart from drinking water, this recreational area offers toilets, tables with benches, barbecue grills and a nearby parking lot.